Enrolling for Career Training Programs.
- You must attend an orientation where you will hear about the class and be informed about the Start Date for future classes.
- You can enroll for the orientation online (see below for instructions).
- All orientations are free and open to walk-in’s with the exception of Vocational Nursing.
Enrolling for a class online is easy.
- Search through our list of classes and click on the one you are interested in.
- Click the “Enroll Online” button for the class you want to join (it appears once you click on the class you want).
- Follow the instructions to complete your sign-up.
Please use our pre-registration form if the class you want to enroll in is not available on-line. Fill out the form completely and mail, fax or return it to us in person. Fax number is (562)940-6221. You can get the “Section Number” from the class page.
- An adult is any person 18 years of age or older.
- Enrollment is on a “First Come, First Serve” basis and is limited in some classes because of physical facilities or type of instructional program. The following priorities are used if more students are interested in enrolling than can be accommodated:
- Adults residing in the Downey Unified School District.
- Adults residing in other districts.
- High school students in the D.U.S.D.
- High school students from other districts.
Download the pre-registration form
Print, fill-out, and fax or mail the form to Downey Adult School along with payment. Fax number is (562)940-6221.